Interested in receiving food from the FoodBank?
Potential benefits of membership in this network include*:
- Access to food products donated through Feeding America, the local food industry, food drives and other direct donations to the FoodBank
- Access to commodities from the Department of Agriculture’s TEFAP food distribution
- Access to foods available through the FoodBank’s co-op wholesale buying program
- Eligibility for grants and credit
- Guidance in developing a service plan for pantry or soup kitchen operation
- Training in safe food handling for both perishable and nonperishable foods
- Networking opportunities with other needy feeding programs.
For more information, please call Laurel King at 732-918-2600 Ext. 238.
*Benefits are contingent on fulfillment of eligibility requirements.
Click Here for Web Ordering (Authorized Agencies Only)