- Volunteers must be age 13 and up. If you are under 13, please consider running a food drive.
- Before beginning service, please fill out and submit a Volunteer Application.
- Prospective volunteers will be interviewed and given a tour of the facility. Food sorters will need to view an orientation video before starting.
- Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to schedule times to volunteer. Volunteer hours can be anytime between 9am-12pm and 1-4pm, Monday through Friday.
- We ask that individual volunteers make at least a 10 hour commitment to the FoodBank.
Volunteer Groups (for schools, businesses, clubs etc)
- Groups must be scheduled with the Volunteer Coordinator. Please call or email ahead.
- Food sorters will need to view an orientation video before starting.