The FoodBank operates a Mobile Pantry Program in areas that are not well served by pantries, and distributes food from its truck at a parking lot. The mobile pantry operates at several low income housing sites in addition to the following locations:
- Forked River: Lacey Christian Assembly, 2206 West Lacey Rd., on the second Thursday of the month at 10am
- Jackson: American Veterans Building, 1290 Toms River Rd., on the fourth Monday of the month at 11:30am
- Lakehurst: Lakehurst United Methodist Church, 204 Elm St., on the first Tuesday of the month at 10am
- Manahawkin: Ocean Community Church, 1492 Route 72, on the third Tuesday of the month at 11am
- South Toms River Shore Vineyard Church, 1 South Main St. on the third Saturday of the month from 9am to 12pm, or until the food runs out.
- Seaside Heights: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church on the first Saturday of each month from 9am to 12pm, or until the food runs out.
- Wall: I.B.E.W., 3301 Route 138, on the second Tuesday of the month at 10am
Distribution dates may vary during holidays, so please call the FoodBank at 732-918-2600 to confirm distribution.
For more information, contact Agency Relations.