Join the fight against hunger by donating food. We accept donations of non-perishable food Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm at our facility located at 3300 Route 66 in Neptune, NJ.
Here is a current list of our most needed items.
*Please remember, No glass containers.
- Canned Tuna, Chicken, Salmon (in water)
- Canned Fruits (packed in juice or light syrup)
- Canned Vegetables (low sodium or no-added salt)
- Natural unsweetened applesauce
- Brown, Wild, White Rice
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Pasta (whole grain preferred)
- Canned or dry beans, peas, lentils
- 100% juice boxes
- Healthy snacks
- Unsalted Nuts
- Hot & Cold Cereal (low sugar preferred)
- Cooking Oils
- Ready-to-eat Canned Meals
- Canned Dry Beans
Make a difference in your community by organizing a food drive. Check out our Food Drive page for resources and to register.