The Mobile Pantry distributes food in locations that are not well-served by pantries. Clients can go to these sites to receive non-perishable food, as well as fresh produce and baked goods. The mobile pantry operates at several low-income housing sites in addition to the following locations:
- Howell: Senior Center Parking Lot, Preventorium Rd., on the second Tuesday of the month at 10 am
- Jackson: American Veterans Building, 1290 Toms River Rd., on the fourth Monday of the month at 11:30am
- Lakehurst: Lakehurst United Methodist Church, 204 Elm St., on the first Tuesday of the month at 9:30am
- Little Egg Harbor: Community Center, 319 W. Calabreeze Way, on the third Monday of the month at 1130am
- South Toms River: Shore Vineyard Church, 1 South Main St. on the third Saturday of the month from 9am to 12pm.
- Toms River: Holiday City, 631 Jamaica Blvd. on the fourth Friday of the month from 10am to 11am.
Distribution dates may vary during holidays, so please call the FoodBank at 732-918-2600 to confirm distribution.
For more information, contact The Agency Relations.