The Mobile Pantry distributes food in locations that are not well-served by pantries. Clients can go to these sites to receive non-perishable food, as well as fresh produce and baked goods. The mobile pantry operates at several low-income housing sites in addition to the following locations:
- Forked River: Lacey Christian Assembly, 2206 West Lacey Rd., on the second Thursday of the month at 10am
- Howell: Senior Center Parking Lot, Preventorium Rd., on the second Tuesday of the month at 10 am
- Jackson: American Veterans Building, 1290 Toms River Rd., on the fourth Monday of the month at 11:30am
- Lakehurst: Lakehurst United Methodist Church, 204 Elm St., on the first Tuesday of the month at 10am
- Little Egg Harbor: Community Center, 319 W. Calabreeze Way, on the third Monday of the month at 1130am
- Manahawkin: Ocean Community Church, 1492 Route 72, on the third Tuesday of the month at 11am
- South Toms River: Shore Vineyard Church, 1 South Main St. on the third Saturday of the month from 9am to 12pm, or until the food runs out.
Distribution dates may vary during holidays, so please call the FoodBank at 732-918-2600 to confirm distribution.
For more information, contact The Agency Relations.